The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program enables companies to make a positive and lasting contribution to our programs and the lives of people with physical disabilities in Bali. By joining the YPK, a company can choose to:
Support YPK Education Unit to help more children with physical disability to receive education by opening broader access through purchasing a school bus (16 seater). The procurement of a 16-seater bus will enable the reach of YPK’s education and rehabilitation centre to extend to areas of Bali where people living with a physical disability currently have no access to basic education and rehabilitation.
Support our BaliRungu program. YPK BaliRungu is a re-commenced program that provides assistance to people with a hearing disability by providing hearing assessments, access to an ENT specialist and subsidised hearing aids.
Support YPK to increase awareness to people about disability issues by providing booklets, brochures and training. We educate the community about habits that should be avoided in order to keep their body healthy so they can prevent any causes and particularly for stroke disease. Those educational materials will also enable YPK to help people about what they can do as first aid if there was a symptom for stroke attack for the first or the second time or what parents can do at home to supporting their child with special needs.
Please contact us for further information and to design a suitable CSR program for your company.
Financial donations to YPK Bali
By making a financial donation, you can directly support YPK’s programs. For example, your donation will help YPK:
- purchase new educational and rehabilitation equipment for the center-based and mobile therapy programs
- provide home care equipment like toilet chairs and mattresses so vulnerable people with disabilities can live safer and healthier lives in their own homes
- expand our Mobile Therapy program through purchase of a secondhand car
- provide healthy meals for students in the Education Program
- cover operational and running costs.
Financial donations can be made via transfer to YPK Bali bank account. Please advise us of your donation.
- Bank name: Bank Tabungan Negara
- Branch: Denpasar
- Account number: 00007-01-30-000686-5
- Address: Jl. Bakung Nomor 19 Kesiman Kertalangu
- Swift code: BTANIDJA
- Account name: Yayasan Peduli Kemanusiaan Bali
Thank you for choosing to support YPK Bali services. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Click YPK WISH LIST 2014 if you’d like to learn more about our wish list.